What do I get? …
The nightly rate from EUR 120 includes:
One P1B experience per stay. Includes your choice of local, date / time, and length (short experience for up to an hour, or a long experience for 3 to 5 hours).
Accommodation in a high-end studio apartment in 'Kreuzkölln', a stone's throw from friendly cafes, small hidden bars and popular restaurants. The apartment, designed by architects Paola Bagna (spamroom) and John Paul Coss (CossA), includes a kitchenette, balcony and multifunctional living space.
How does it work? …
Book the space
- Fill in the booking enquiry form above.
- We'll contact you to take a deposit payment and book the apartment for you.
Book the local
- We'll give you a log in to access the site two days prior to your arrival date. Here you can choose your local and the date / time and length you want for your experience.
- Your local will be notified by email about the booking. You will receive their email address so you can get in touch to discuss what you'd like to do and arrange where to meet.
- We'll meet you at the apartment when you arrive so we can show you the apartment and give you the key. You're then free to enjoy Berlin, and have your P1B experience!